Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tweet Me

I have this thing on Twitter.
It's my new collection.
I collect celeb replies!
Yes, for some, it's kinda silly.
But yes! I'm happy if I do get replies.

It all started 3 months ago- if I'm not mistaken.
I started using my Twitter account which was in hibernating
mode for 2 years already.
This was because of the tsunami alert in the Philippines.
I was eager to get news alert from time to time.
So, I kept tweeting Filipino newscasters like Ces Drilon, and Kim Atienza.
But still, there weren't any replies.

Then came my birthday, I got boosted more to get replies.
This made me strive, so came my Twitter celeb replies collection:)

My first ever reply was from @imrufamaequinto - Ruffa Mae Quinto.
She's a sexy comedienne/actress in the Philippines- in case you don't know her.


Then, a lot followed. Here's some of my favorites:

I got a reply from former U.S. Ambassador to the Philippines- Kristie Kenney:)

Twitter reply from 'CNN Hero of the Year 2009' -Efren Penaflorida.

Ms. Ces Drilon replied to a question of mine, regarding her captivity by the 
terrorists group Abu Sayyaf.( I quite didn't expect her to reply)

A former CNN Manila Bureau Chief, now the head of Philippines' ABS-CBN News and Current Affairs Program, Maria Ressa, also replied to me:)

Former 1st runner up Miss  Universe- Miriam Quiambao replied also. And my uncle was telling the truth.Wow!
Jodi Sta. Maria (a Filipino Actress, my fave in TV soap "100 Days to Heaven") also
Tweet-replied me:)
Bianca Gonzales (TV Host/Personality) cheerfully Tweet-replied me when I told her she looked like
 Ms. Tweetie de Leon ( former actress, socialite in the Philippines).
Bongbong Marcos (Philippines' Senator) replied to me when I asked about the issue during the Pintados Festival 2011
 in Tacloban City, Philippines.

I also got Twitter replies from @Jimparedes- Jim Paredes (Sadly, I dunno why it cant be posted here anymore)
He's a Filipino musician, producer, educator, writer, TV personality and many more.
Also, I have 3 DM replies. One of those is from Kim Atienza ( a Filipino TV host/ wonder reporter).
 

I have a folder called Twitter-Rep in my e-mail. There I store my precious celeb replies.

My happiness may be shallow,but I do feel honored when they reply.
Hopefully, next time, some International figures reply to me on Twitter.
So, this is it, my 1st official BLOG!. Hope you liked it:)










1 comment: